Friday, May 15, 2009

Baby Love


Let's face it, I am a bad blogger. I have wanted to blog so many times in the past 2 weeks, but I keep getting distracted. Ugh. So sorry...to all 10 of you. Anyways, I am here now and that is what matters most, right?

Emerson is completely in love with her baby. She cannot get enough of her. We bought one of those baby accessory kits this week- you know, they come with a bottle, sippy cup, baby food, bib, spoon, etc...Since Tuesday she has not stopped playing "feed the baby". It is unreal. She will play another game for a split second and then it is back to the baby.

Baby goes everywhere, even sits nearby while Emerson eats. If Emy had her way the baby would be in the highchair too, but I know better than that. The other day during one of the many baby playing episodes, I taught Emy a new trick. She now knows to put her pointer finger up to her mouth and "shhhh" when the baby is sleeping. It is really cute.

Here are some pics from the last couple of days of Emy with her baby.


And by the way, she asked to wear the tutu- she is turning into a girly girl before my eyes.

Shhh. The baby is sleeping (apparently in the upright position)

Feeding the baby juice and a cookie.





Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so precious!! I can not wait for Jenna to be playing with babies!!!

Allison said...

ADORABLE. I love girly girls...I have one too ;-)

Amy said...

Awww, she's practicing being a good mommy. She's learning from the best!

Dana said...

Those blond curls are precious! That picture of the doll "sleeping", vertically, is great.