Thursday, March 3, 2011

Possibly the cutest thing you have ever seen

Ash is doing so good sitting all by himself. He can do it for a long time before he starts to really lean and then inevitably tip over. He was pretty proud of himself sitting in this chair all by himself (don't panic, my arm was outstretched toward him and just out of view the entire time).

It is also noteworthy that he finally slept through the night last night! Praise the Lord! I am sure that I have just jinxed myself and that he won't again for a while, but I don't care. I am shouting from the rooftops that I finally got an entire night's sleep. It was awesome.

We went to the zoo yesterday and this was Ash. He was so cute. Just watching the big kids have so much fun (and listening to his sister cry and scream the entire time) tuckered him out:)
I can't believe that he is going to be 6 months old in just a few days. Seriously, is that really possible?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kylie said...

I'm jealous you got to sleep all night! I'm still waiting for that one with Eli...

AND your pictures ARE quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. Let me know if you're ever in Waco and wanna take some pictures- I have some cute kids :)

Unknown said...

He is adorable!! Those bright blue eyes just draw you right in!