Monday, March 7, 2011

Ashton's Dedication

This past Saturday was Ashton's dedication at our church AND his 6 month birthday. (Remember Emerson's dedication here). Steve's parents came into town to celebrate with us. Poor Ash kinda got the shaft compared to Emerson...a lot of people could not make it and we did not have a party or cake like we did for Emy. Oops. Luckily he did not know the difference and I am certain he enjoyed it all the same.

Let me just say that Ashton looked so stinkin' cute! I did not get a good full body shot to show off his outfit so you will just have to trust me on this. He had on little khaki's and a yellow and blue striped "work shirt" as Emy called it. Over that was a white Polo sweater vest (thanks Amy). Seriously, I could have eaten him up. Cutest ever.


Still teething
Emy and "Gamin"

I love how Emerson is leaning in to Ashton. She did it totally unscripted. Doesn't it look just like she is taking a sorority pic? Cute!
And because I laugh every time I see it, here is Emerson as a pirate:) She was making a ton of hilarious faces being a total goof and I caught this one perfectly!


We had a great weekend celebrating the very special event. Next up, Ashton's 6 month statistics:)

Photobucket

0 comments: