Thursday, March 1, 2012

Our Backyard...

...Is a hot mess. I mean that quite literally. Mess with a capital M.

The great thing about it is that the kids don't seem to mind! We have some grass, "flowers" (aka weeds), rocks, a seen-better-days playset and sandbox and a busted fence. Despite all that, the kids LOVE to go outside. Ashton actually cries and gets really upset when it is time to come in.

I am loving this weather lately and the fact that we can play without sweating. I know that this time will be short-lived, but for now, it is heaven.

Mar-backyard-edit-LOW-2046-

Mar-backyard-edit-LOW-2056-

Mar-backyard-edit-LOW-2055-

Mar-backyard-edit-LOW-2049-

Mar-backyard-edit-LOW-2047-

Mar-backyard-edit-LOW-2052-

Our "flower garden" as Emerson calls it.
Mar-backyard-edit-LOW-2064-

One of the rocky patches.
Mar-backyard-edit-LOW-2074-

Emerson told Ashton to put the flower behind his ear like hers. He obviously misunderstood the directions! Ha!
Mar-backyard-edit-LOW-2067-

Mar-backyard-edit-LOW-2093-

Mar-backyard-edit-LOW-2075-

Mar-backyard-edit-LOW-2082-

Oh, and one of my FAVORITE things about this weather is that I have been able to dress Ashton in plaid shorts again. There is nothing I love more than little boys in plaid shorts. Seriously. I looked through this spring/summer clothes and there are like 10 pairs of plaid shorts. I have a problem:)
Mar-backyard-edit-LOW-2091-


Photobucket

1 comments:

Hunter! said...

I know what you mean with the shorts, aside from the 10 pairs of camo (Jonathan's top pick), I just love Hunter in his little plaid shorts!

Miss you ALL!!