Sunday, March 9, 2008

Weekend Highlights

Friday I went to a Just Between Friends consignment sale with Jennifer and Meghann. For those who have never heard of JBF, it is a huge sale that is held in convention centers where you can buy new and gently used kids items. They have clothes, toys, shoes, books, furniture, etc. I had heard a lot of good things about JBF from friends, but this is the first time that I had ever been to a show. Friday was the 3rd or 4th day of the show, so things were pretty picked through, but there was still tons of great stuff. I recommend checking out the next show in your area if possible.



This afternoon, we went to our sweet friend, Rylie's 2nd birthday party. It was so fun to see all the toddlers running around at the park with parents chasing after them. Rylie has grown up so fast, it is hard to believe that she is already 2. Last year at this time, Steve and I could not stay at her birthday party long because I had just found out I was pregnant and was suffering morning (all-day) sickness. Of course, no one knew I was pregnant yet so we had to pretend that I was just under-the-weather. It was hard to miss Rylie's first birthday, but seeing her eat cupcake frosting and share lollipops with her friends today made up for that. Happy Birthday Rylie!


Here is a picture of Emy and I with Meghann and Hayden at Rylie's party.





Love,
Sabrina

0 comments: